As an open community of tech enthusiasts, we welcome ideas other than our own. To find out if you are a fit for our group of thinkers, writers, and tinkerers, refer to our writing guidelines and submission guide.
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for original, fresh, well-researched and quality content. You can browse our archives to get an idea of the content that we publish. As a source of information on all things tech, we accept:
- News and news features
You can write about anything related to tech, including:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Hardware and Software
- Consumer Electronics
- Farming Technology
- Gears and Gadgets
- Information Technology
- Materials Handling Technology
- Retail Technology
- Space Technology
- Security Technology
- Transportation Technology
- Virtual reality
- Intercom Media aims to improve the public’s appreciation and understanding of technologies. Please make your content is easy to understand and break down the jargon if unavoidable.
- Article length should be a minimum of 1000 words. Special considerations can be given to certain content types, such as ratings, infographics and how-to’s.
- The content needs to be original and exclusive to Intercom Media. We won’t accept articles published elsewhere, and articles that we publish may not be submitted for posting elsewhere.
- Sources should be cited for facts and figures. Links to credible sources such as government sites, research institutions and developers are allowed.
- Observe intellectual property rights. We will remove an image or any other element if you do not have permission from the owner to use it or it is not free for public use.
- Every image in the article must have a caption.
- Affiliate and marketing links are not permitted in the body copy. But you can add up to 2 affiliate links in your bio.
- Intercom Media’s editorial board will edit your work (if needed) prior to publishing.
- Intercom Media has the right to remove affiliate and marketing links.
- We reserve the right to remove a guest post for any reason.
We’re Excited to Hear from You
So, want to be an Intercom Media guest writer? Email us at email@example.com.